BDG Manufacturing Ltd
Morcom House, Ledsam Street, Ladywood, Birmingham, B16 8DN, ENGLAND..
GENERAL TRADING CONDITIONS
All goods supplied by BDG Manufacturing LTD. (The Company), are sold subject to the following terms and conditions.
The RECEIPT OF GOODS from us against our official Invoice will be DEEMED AS ACCEPTANCE.
- Ownership of all goods agreed to be sold by The Company, shall remain with The Company and shall not pass to the Purchaser UNTIL:
- a) The Company receives payment in full for these and all other goods supplied by The Company to the Purchaser.
OR b) the goods are resold by the Purchaser.
OR c) The Purchaser carries out a manufacturing process on the goods.
- The Purchaser must examine all goods immediately on delivery and no claims for loss, damage, or short delivery will be entertained unless the following action is taken:
Claims for shortage or breakage must be made in writing to The Company and The Carrier within three days of receipt of goods and claims for non‑delivery must be made within 10 days of date of invoice.
All goods returned due to an error of the BUYER, or the BUYER’S agent, will be subject to a re‑stocking charge of £25.00 plus VAT.
- Unless agreed otherwise in writing, all transactions are based on Nett Monthly Account and
all prices quoted are ex-works.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a 2.5% cumulative monthly interest charge on Overdue Accounts.
- If at any time a payment of the price for the goods or of any sums due to the Company from the customer is overdue, the Company may by its servants or agents at the customer’s expense enter upon the customer’s premises using only so much force as may be necessary and recover and dispose of the goods. The customer shall make no claim against the Company in respect of such entry or disposal. The Company shall account to the customer for any sums in excess of the balance due to itself after the goods have been disposed of and the Company has recouped all sums that it is owed by the customer.
- All dimensions in this price list are for guidance and to the nearest 2mm. Capacities are based on standard catering sizes and must be dependent on usage by the customer.
- The Company reserves the right to alter designs, where safety and customer demand dictate. Under such circumstances, the Company will communicate with all account customers and ensure that continuity of product will be maintained where necessary and practicable.
- This contract is divisible. Each delivery made hereunder shall be deemed to arise from a separate contract and shall be invoiced separately; any invoice for a delivery shall be payable in full in accordance with terms of payment provided for herein, without reference to and notwithstanding any defect of default in delivery of any other instalment.
- Please note all repair & refurbished items will be insured by the customer to & from our client’s premises, whilst in transit.